Wednesday, October 22, 2014

First Post

While this is not my first blog post, it is certainly the first one I have made in a while.  So, here is the inauguration of my newest medium of expression.  Will I keep my resolution to make a minimum of one post a day?  Will I ever have a job where I feel secure enough (tenure perhaps?) to start throwing my real name up on the web (thank you crazy cyber-stalkers and too-curious HR-Yentas for driving me to anonymity)?  Stay tuned loyal readers (which seems to consist primarily of robots, but then, what little boy has not dreamed of being friends with Mr. Data or Bender (I realize I am showing my age here)? 

What kind of posts can you expect?   I am not limiting myself like I have in the past, but I think there is a good chance you will see plenty of posts about:

  • Astronomy
  • Physics
  • Astrobiology
  • Computer Science
  • Technology
  • Skepticism
  • Science Fiction
  • Whatever you want me to write about (seriously, at this point, I am very open to suggestions).

I hope we will both stick around.  Until next time gentle reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment